-
March 8th, 2007, 05:33 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
I'm sorry to hear how sick you are, Chele...hope you feel better soon [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 8th, 2007, 10:40 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
Get well soon girl [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 9th, 2007, 07:26 PM
#23
Inactive Member
*LOL*
First time getting back here since that and wondering where the rest of that post went? *L*
I gotta stop cutting and pasting.
Anyway......
Was somewhere along the lines of
Can't help but think how being sick so bad and not being able to anything about it sucks etc.....as I know the feeling.
Hope you are feeling better chele, and will search other threads now for the post i clearly fu***** up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks